Sunday, April 21, 2013

FUNNY FACE--- THINK PINK!

"This is the only thing I have an allergic reaction to. Someone please fucking tell me why everyone loves pink?"
(Rachel Zoe Project, Season 5. Statement was in reference to a pink swatch she was considering for her upcoming collection)

Well Rachel... waste no time trying to figure this out in your pretty little head because I found the answer:

First, the most obvious and duh answer, it's a good break from the staples: black, grey, and white; however, the TRUE answer is... because the classic movie, Funny Face, told us to!





Pink Clothes, pink washer and dryer, pink iron, pink car, pink walls, pink rooms. "The great American woman who waits for me to tell them what to wear should be immersed in all things pink" (Ms. Prescott, Editor of Quality Magazine--Funny Face).  This command lives on in a way that other colors just cannot seem to. I mean, why wasn't it topaz?

So this is me not bucking at all-- pink Halston Heritage Peplum blouse.

American Apparel dress
Manolo Blahnik Chaos sandals

Have a "smarvelous" week
XOXO

PS: Excuse my ashy elbows, I have learned to live with them since they seem to be a constant companion.  Hopefully, you will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment