Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year everyone!!!!!!!!!

a few fun pics from my New Year's celebration, hope you enjoy:


Cheers to the freaking New Year!! Sorry about my missing arm, my photographer was a little tipsy:) 


Ties, bow ties, caps, spectacles and hints of plaid...ooo how I love men's fashion: May the new year be filled with dapper dressed men



From my hubby: Good tidings to all!
Dress: Velvet Alexander Wang Cami in Oyster, Earrings: The Buckle



Shoes from Zara



Natural beauties, My sister aka Mes Reves photographer (left) has on a Philip Lim dress and Nicole has on a dress from a boutique in Soho (NYC)


Until next time my dears,
XOXO

5 comments:

  1. great pics!
    www.style4curves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun times it seems! Happy new year to the whole Mes Reves team :) Hoping for a 2012 filled with many opportunities!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was the hubby attempting to showcase your nonexistent butt? comment is from your sis: the one that has a butt

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have left me in the dust Honey!!! The Cynthia Vincent Dress Look is the Winner and I also love the color combination with the Michael Kors Top and Asos Pants! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete