Sunday, July 22, 2012

RED LOUNGE



 Vintage red dress. Actually with the exception of my necklace, everything I have on is vintage.  So I guess we can move on from talking about clothes to other things--

Does anyone get the fascination with Channing Tatum? This has been my conundrum for the last two weeks. Especially when I heard that the Marky Mark of our generation has been hanging out with Clooney in Italy. Yep... Channing is hanging out with late nineties dream boat turned award nominee favorite, Clooney. 
Shouldn't that privilege be left for up and coming actors that have a chance of winning an Oscar for best dramatic performance or for actresses that could also double as pageant winners?

I just hate when the world does not make sense. Anyway, back to clothes-- I had another non vintage item on: Dior belt
XOXO

2 comments: