Thursday, May 3, 2012

Conversations over WiFi

Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 1:02 PM
To:  Busy Body 1
Subject: amazing!  


Busy body 2,
Project Manager, Busy bodies network
NYC, NY

Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 2:05 PM
To: Busy Body 2
Subject: RE: amazing! 
Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She was starting to bore me with her Adam’s Family black is my manna look.  I am so in love with all the strappy sandals I see on peeps! Let's hope it is replacing the chunky, gladiator type shoes…

Busy Body 1
Asset Manager, Busy bodies network
NYC, NY


Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 1:06 PM
To: Busy Body 1
Subject: RE: amazing! 
I just hope people consider the type of feet they have before they start wearing them. It’s so 90s!
Busy Body 2,
Project Manager, Busy bodies network
NYC, NY


Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 2:07 PM
To: Busy body 2
Subject: RE: amazing!
And I am in a 90s state of mind…re-watched Clueless again last weekend.  All is well in my life once again.
Busy Body 1
Asset Manager, Busy bodies network
NYC, NY

Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 1:07 PM
To: Busy Body 1
Subject: RE: amazing! 
I concur-- I find that all of life's conundrums can be solved by watching the movie "Clueless" not to be confused with the television show of the same name or the television show "Sex and the City" not to be confused with both movies of the same name
Busy body 2,
Project Manager, Busy bodies network
NYC, NY

Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 2:07 PM

To: Busy body 2

Subject: RE: amazing!

Could not have said it better myself. So in Cher speak, apply make up to your feet if you have to (of course, this is hoping that people's corns are not larger than the Monday pimples one gets from eating greasy food all weekend).   

In any case, I read on Huffpost that foot surgeries are on the rise.  I wonder if you can laser off corns... All hail to strappy sandals!
Busy Body 1
Asset Manager, Busy bodies network
NYC, NY

 ***

2 comments:

  1. You rascal! No correspondence is safe in your hands...what else are you holding on to?

    ReplyDelete