Sunday, May 6, 2012

iFEST HOUSTON (part one)

The International Music Festival was in Houston this past weekend and a friend of mine--thanks Frank!-- took some great pics of things happening at the event.  I am breaking them into two parts. Hope you enjoy this first batch.
Vintage dress
Don't you just love this hair ornament? This lady was absolutely beautiful. More pics of her entire ensemble to come.

Valentino scarf and Fendi sunglasses


I am mean mugging in this pic but I wanted to showcase the dress without any fuss. So I added the pic to this post instead of relinquishing it to the thrash bin. The dress reminds me of something from the 50s and if you cannot tell already... I am in love with that decade for this spring season.
Greetings from Houston!


XOXO

3 comments:

  1. great hair day! i want to see more pics...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur with you Christy, as a matter of fact, I always agree with you. You really are a genius- I want us to meet. Ava, can you arrange that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress and heels!!

    Labellavitadifay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete