Wednesday, December 8, 2010

As promised; Dark Skinned Girls- Part deux

In hopes of eliminating my face from the genus of tortoise species, I am currently engaging the following acne remedies:
1) The Clarisonic Mia brush- the equivalent of a Sonicare toothbrush for your face.  It leaves your face feeling cleaner than just washing with your hands or a wash cloth.  I love!
2) Water-I have been drinking insane amounts.  By insane, I mean 4-5 bottles a day.  You can increase this amount; however, I must warn you-you will probably end up reciting "gotta go, gotta go, gotta go" at inopportune times.
3) Try snacking on grapes or cherries daily-I swear by this.
4) The control element of this experiment was Proactiv-I used it as my cleanser with the Clarisonic brush and also used it before the brush so I am currently not attributing any of my improvement to it.

Below are some before and after pictures (not as good as Proactiv commercials but definitely more truthful)

Before Picture


After pictures

My forehead looks a lot better since the Mia


My new friend


Please do not hesitate to let me know of any tricks up your sleeve when dealing with acne/blemishes.  Sharing is caring:)

No comments:

Post a Comment