Monday, October 3, 2011

Oh Phillip!!!!

It is evident I am in love with sparkles.  Sadly, I'm also aware that sparkles can be a bit much if worn outside an Oscar receiving event so I’m seeing a professional about it.  But in the mean time, before my diagnosis and consequent treatment from sparkles takes effect, here is another sparkly look-- a Phillip one-- I wore for a Sushi date with the hubby.  Enjoy?



Pillip Lim top


Don't you just love when a designer takes the time to add little things here and there on an outfit (in this case, the side flutters)?  Aldo flower ring, crochet purse--older than most of us-- given to me by my Grandmother




Carmen Marc Valvo pants


"Ruby" earrings from Ylang Yang


My banshee look...


Before signing off, I wanted to extend a huge welcome to the blog’s new followers stemming from the Fashion Bomb feature on 09/27/2011.  I hope you enjoy the clothes and keep coming back J 
For all those who wanted to ask me questions privately (I bet I know what it’s about …) I can be reached at avadrake12@gmail.com 

Ciao,
Ava


Photos: Courtesy of Ohemaa Productions

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful top. I'm in LOVE with those pants! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing photographer. who is it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely picture. Love the top and pants. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab top! I think I saw it at this year's barney's warehouse sale...or maybe I'm mistaken. Pants are to die for!

    ReplyDelete