Sunday, August 19, 2012

Grey Sands

Courtesy of Galveston Beach...
And to this I say: kick your shoes off and enjoy it anyway; life rarely gives us pearly grains to muddle through.  One must get used to the grey sands.
White leather dress-vintage.
This is the best "princess" cut dress I have ever worn (my non existent boobs actually fit in it!)  I am now on a search for more V cut necklines, but since this is a dress from the 80s I will probably not have much luck.

 The shoe descends---

 Report signature slides
Guess what came in the mail yesterday? Yep, September Vogue. I shall be very busy this upcoming week going through the pages-- I will probably do a post on it if the pages are inspiring so no need to spend your money on buying it yet.  I hope it is as good as I want it to be though.  Gaga looks great btw.



Have a great week everyone!
XOXO

4 comments:

  1. The dress looks great on you, I love love your hair, i want it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love you blog and your style.
    start following my fashion blog
    www.pixij.blogspot.com
    xoxoxo Jules

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so adorable! Where did you bye this dress? If you want to sold it - please let me know) sumstuff@mail.ru

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all! @ Anon: I am still trying to stuff myself in it currently. But a day will come when I have a hot dog too many. When that happens, I will definitely mail it to you.
    Thanks for stopping by
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete