Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Boxy with a dab of gathers...a journey to the 80s

Surprise! no circus outfit here- I got this 80s style dress at a vintage store in Oregon.  Since I will never have to fly off a skyscraper to save a burning cat, I took out the shoulder pads that came with the dress.


Open Ceremony wedges; pendant necklace was a birthday gift given to me by my hubby


Stole bag from my mother's closet; she's had it for over thirty years. I love, love, the weathered look of the bag




Michelle watch; bracelet was another birthday gift from a friend-I adore.

Have a great weekend everyone:)

4 comments:

  1. OOO Ava - who's the friend you adore??? share, share! Fabulous accessories - the pendant, bracelet, bag, shoes - the whole gamete!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this post!!!!! LOve, love, love, the dress, Ava

    ReplyDelete
  3. you what's up girl, ain't gotta ask it
    I dead em all now, I buy the caskets
    They should arrest you or whoever dressed you
    Ain't gon stress you, but ima let you know
    Girl you be killin em

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am cracking up J, what rap song are you quoting?

    ReplyDelete